Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

I should've cried a long time ago...

Guess who reared her ugly head this morning? Yup, DGT's back. Finally. Day 57... not sure if it was brought on by the prometrium scrip, or just time in general, but really, i don't care. i need to call the clinic and see if i can get in for a follow up with my RE this week (while I'm in town for other appts...). Finally one wait is over.

ETA: my RE did have spots available this week, but due to scheduling conflicts, I had to decline 'em. So, Dec 7 for followup. I"m kinda meh about that. It's only 6 weeks away, and hey, what's another set of 6 weeks in this whole thing? *rolls eyes* not like we've been chomping at the bit to get this done or anything...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you can finally put this cycle behind you and move on! Sorry to hear that the appointment is so late, but I hope that things will really pick up from there. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete