Friday, October 30, 2009

and wait s'more...

I just had the official biopsy followup - lichenoid dermatitis. not pre-malignant (tg!) but i'll be on meds for the next 3 months to see if it clears up. i will ask the RE if i have to wait for IVF until this is cleared up, but i think we all know the answer to that. so, until then, here i (continue to) sit... and wait.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Chelle! I am so sorry that you have to do all this waiting. I hope that things clear up and you'll be on your way for cycling. **hugs**