Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Time Flies...

two weeks already since I've last posted. oops. Well, I guess when you're getting used to having a wee one around, it's to be expected. Plus, my mom is still here, hubs has had a craniotomy to remove some little brain tumors & is now recovering, so it's not like we've just been chillaxing.

Things have been going well though. Nom's growing like a little weed - was just shy of 9lbs at the Public Health weigh-in on the 9th, and I expect him to be between 9.5 and 10lbs this week when we take him in. crazy how the little guy grows. He lurves his formula,  and is starting to "see" stuff - mommy, daddy & grandma, toys, etc. I love how every day he fills out a little more, and 'sees' a bit more. Such a good lovey <3 Hoping to get some new pics uploaded soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment