Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bah.

I think I'm getting little anxiety attacks :(  My chest feels a bit tight in spots, and even when I sleep it doesn't let up. I want to bawl at the drop of a hat, etc.

Both my naturopath and THE CLINIC have told me that I've got to relax, but it's so hard to relax when so much is riding on this. And the uncertainty from week to week isn't helping. I'm making sure to take my blood pressure & anxiety/anti-depressant meds, which usually control these (haven't had an attack in ages), but I think the combination of everything is just too much.

Fork, what kind of mess am I going to be if IVF does work? If it doesn’t?

One day at a time, right? One day at a time...


1 comment:

  1. Can you get in for a massage any time soon. Sounds like you need to go to a happy place and let your mind be free of everything for even an hour. Hard I know. The key really is relaxation because being worked up isn't going to great the best environment in your body...stress isn't good...keep thinking positively and optimistically. How about relaxation podcasts, a nice hot bubble bath? If you wanna come over and chill tonight you're more than welcome. I'll just be tidying up, etc and could use some company and you can vent :-) Sorry you're feeling "off". Hugs.

    ReplyDelete