Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

what do these images have to do with IF?

well, nothing really :P But...
I had my followup with the OB this afternoon - all's clear (ie green light). What does this mean? Well, on Monday I'll call the clinic, and request an appt for J & I to see where things lay. I'm sure all the swabs & such will come back clear, so that means if I ever get my next period (and don't you worry, I'll have provera lined up ready to roll for after day 35 or so), we could start cycle 0. So yes, the chickens (well, usually ducks, but let's go with chickens) are starting to get in a row (2nd pic)
 
DGT could be here as soon as Mar 10. Which would mean meds start Mar 31ish, ER/ET near the end of April. eeeeeeeeeeek. omg, y'all have no clue how excited I was after that appt... I felt like this guy:

6 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! :))) YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what I'm saying? I'm saying "Fuck you bench, find someone else to sit there". :oD I don't have enough of a smiley face to express how I feel about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news! Probably the BESt news I've heard in a LONG time so YaY for you both!

    ReplyDelete