Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

blah

I don't really know if there is a point to writing this, but it's on
my mind, so here goes.

I found out earlier today that (another) one of the girls on one of
the boards that i have 'known' forever is pg... 8 wks, telling the fam
& gen public at xmas. which made me a bit sad at first 'oh boohoo,
another baby born before we even get to try..' then i realized that
she was going to be able to do what i had so wanted to (xmas
announcemt) and it made it that much harder to deal with. i wanted to cry, but knew J. wouldn't get it.

i finally have the followup with the RE on monday, but don't really
even care right about now. i'm sure we'll be stalled until after the
OB confirms the dermatitis has cleared (feb possibly) and then it's
super busy at work, and I am plum out of sick leave (for appts, etc)
so i can't imagine cycling now til god knows when. (holy runon
sentence, sorry) i don't just want to give up, but at the same time,
why bother? bah. this blows...

2 comments:

  1. I had the exact same reaction. I have always dreamed of a Christmas reveal, at my Baba and Gido's house, surrounded by 25 of my favourite people during our annual chow down... but alas, it is not meant to be for me, either.

    I feel your pain, 110%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so do I. Many times I have thought about how I was going to tell everyone...but still no telling here. I feel both of your pain. Welcome to the club, girls!

    ReplyDelete