Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

best birthday gift ever


I just changed the stinky butt of my best birthday gift ever (again... takes a bit longer to write a post these days...)

when i was younger, and oh-so-naïve (ooh! umlauts!!) I swore I'd be "done having kids by the time I was 30. I [didn't] want to be an old mom..." well, thanks to infertility & not being married til close to 30, I had to change that to "i want to be a mom by 35.." and because Nommer was early, I'm almost a month into being a mom today, my 35th birthday...


So hard to believe that after years of hurry up & wait, that this perfect little dude would come & change our lives forever. And in time for my birthday - thank you baby, for making this dreama reality :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!! What a beautiful gift indeed, my sweet friend. Hope your day was wonderful. *mwah*

    ReplyDelete