Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

one week down...

today is 7dp3dt, or, in english, a week ago today the two little ones (doodles) were transferred back into my uterus. Otherthan the twinges I mentioned earlier in the week, I haven't really had any symptoms. Neither symptoms of pregnancy nor , where it's 10 days after (forced) ovulation, PMS.

I get asked a dozen times a day how I'm doing, and honestly - I feel really good. Now, could be that i'm eating a bit better (just don't want burgers/fries for the kids first meals :P), or who knows. I don't think I've had any more twinges or pokey feelings, but maybe i have and just wasn't as in tune as i happened to be on tues night.

we're heading to a friend's campground for the weekend to just chillax - will be nice to take it easy, lounge by the river & campfire, etc. cannot wait.

10 more sleeps til beta....

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe there are 10 more days left until beta! Are you going to POAS before then?
    Sticky vibes coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, everything crossed, thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete