Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

things may just work out...

...to let me start suppression meds in a couple weeks!!

I checked out the clinic's protocol last night before bed, and if all goes well with the hysteroscopy on Thursday (finally! yay!) I could be starting suppression meds on Sept 18. That would put retrieval/transfer sometime in mid October. Of course, reading that right before bed means that I had a shit sleep last night - even with Gravol, I had some serious issues, and ended up curled in a ball on the couch in teh living room for a few hours. Ah well. Who needs sleep, right?

IVF was always "quite a wait away", and now it's so close, I could puke (from excitement / nerves / whatever). EEEK. I need to talk to J. tonight to ensure that he's on the same page.

1 comment: