Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

just blah...

my massage therapist mentioned to me last night that she's 20 weeks pg, and only working for another month... just found out that my beloved acupuncturist is also pg (not sure how far along). I was dealing with the MT's pg pretty well, but the news about my acu. is totally hitting me harder than i thought it would. Maybe it's because I expect to highly utilize acu. during our IVF cycle and therefore should will be seeing her a lot in the next few months. I really hope that her pg doesn't affect my mood too much during the sessions. it shouldn't, but eh, i'm weird like that. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, Chelle, i can see how something like that would totally affect you... i'm sorry it's been added into the mix...

    ReplyDelete