Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vomit inducing (but not in a good way)

You know, I love my acupuncturist. She's awesome, I love going - there's something that is quite relaxing about it (even though you're covered in needles). But there's one thing I just can't do - I can't drink the chinese herbs she prescribes. Two of the four I can do in capsules, but the other two just are too precise of measurements that it doesn't really work well and should be drunk as tea... or as a shot. Um.. no. I've tried it as full out tea, as a shot and yeah, I vomit basically every time. It's disgusting. I'm afraid my short luteal phase will not be cured by chinese herbs, Mel. Sorry babe, but I just can't do it.

2 comments:

  1. hah. i have issues with the diff. capsules the naturopath 'prescribed' as well. Granted, they weren't as vomit-inducing, but still had issues nonetheless. Are there different herbs you could try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they suggest that you drink nauseating tea. How does taking "prescriptions" from the acupuncturist and the RE work together, BTW?

    ReplyDelete