Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

FINALLY.

CD1. I called the clinic from the hotel today (I was out of town for a meeting), and will be calling back to actually speak to a nurse tomorrow. I need to book the drug teaching session for injections, etc, and then get the appt for down-regulation and when to start monitoring, etc. from what i can tell, suppressants will start around the 8th, stims on teh 22nd (so yes, i'll be going to ottawa still!), and then ER/ET sometime beg of May.... beta around the long weekend, and EDD beg Feb.

For those who are interested - I found a great site that explains the IVF process. We're doing a long protocol cycle. I'll update tomorrow with specific dates (if they're different from what I've got above).

4 comments:

  1. YaaAaaaaaaay! I'll put away the white pants til somtime in 2012 or so?! :P Good luck, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeeeeee!!!! Let's get this ball a-rollin'!

    ReplyDelete