Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just call me Tina Fey

I wanted to steal a baby this morning.

It was being held by a med student in our office and he was filling out some kind of application. As soon as that man and his baby entered, a flock of women rushed to the front, cooing over that absolutely adorable little bundle (it is winter in Winnipeg, you know).

I just wanted to snatch that little guy up and break away down the hallway, but that would make me crazy... and a little Tina Fey-ish.

All day, all I've thought about is that little guy and this voice in the back of my head keeps saying "I want a baby! I want a baby now!"

Hopefully my reproductive parts hear that request and act upon it.

2 comments:

  1. so hard not to snatch the kidlet & run, I know. So. Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least ask how much it would cost to buy...

    ReplyDelete